Tuesday 7 October 2014

Poster Illustrations/Ideas

This is my drawn idea for my film poster. The genre of my film poster will be Crime/Drama. The layout of this poster is a portrait design. The front of the poster has the protagonist while the background includes the antagonists. The poster was drawn by hand, scanned and then uploaded to blogger.

The charractors in my poster all wear suits and ties to represent that they are 'in the business'. The idea for this inspired by the poster for the film 'Good Fellas'.



Font:

This is the font type I will be using for my poster. The font is called 'Corleone'. (Named after the mafia family in 'The Godfather). I downloaded this font off www.Dafont.com The font is also seen in the Goodfellas poster. The text is commonly used in the crime genre, because it represents a mix of italian and american culture which is how gangster are commonly portrayed in these type of films.





Images:

This is an image of a hand gun which I will photoshop into my poster. I downloaded this image offhttp://hdwallpapersfactory.com/wallpaper/guns_weapons_handguns_1911_handgun_pistolets_pistols_desktop_2836x1977_hd-wallpaper-231190.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment